All of your preparation is at the salon. You will fill out a consultation form once. Togs are not necessary. It is recommended that you eat a light meal and avoid caffeine two hours before your float, as a growling tummy can be quite disruptive and caffeine is a stimulant.
A thorough shower is extremely important before your float. We suggest a shower after as well to remove the coating of Epsom salts that is left on the skin and hair.
- Vaseline for small cuts and nicks
- Ear plugs
- Organic shampoo, conditioner and body wash to use in your shower
- Blow dryer
- Makeup room
Unfortunately, you cannot float if…
- You have any serious heart disease
- You have epilepsy
- You have diarrhoea
- You’re menstruating or breastfeeding
- You are intoxicated or high
- You have recently dyed your hair (Some colours are ok please advise our staff
- You have Kidney Disease
- Have large open wounds
- Have just shaved or waxed
- Have Infectious diseases
- Have Spray tanned or Used tanning products within the last 5 days
- Recently had a tattoo or piercing that has not yet fully healed
Pregnancy: cannot float in first trimester or if you are lactating. If you are unsure, consult your midwife first.